Data protection declaration for www.prewa.de
§1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be associated with a person, e.g. the name, the address, the e-mail address, the user behavior
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) is the company Prewa Verpackungsmaschinenbau GmbH, Zeppelinstraße 6, 35418 Buseck, email@example.com (see our imprint).
(3) You can contact our data protection officer, Mr Thomas Reimann, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address of the consulting group: Leistungen PartGmbB, Ernst-Leitz-Str. 1, 35394 Gießen.
(4) If you contact us by e-mail, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected for this purpose after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(5) If we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
(6) We will not transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Union or an international organization. Due to the technical structure of the Internet, however, it cannot be excluded that data may be retrieved from our website outside the European Union.
(7) Unless otherwise stated in the following text, you are not obliged to provide personal data.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding your personal data:
a) Right to information,
b) Right to rectification or deletion,
c) Right to limit the processing,
d) Right to object to the processing,
e) Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
§3 Collection of personal data during your visit on our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to visit our website, we collect for technical reasons the following data necessary for the presentation of our website and for guaranteeing stability and security. (Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f “General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR”):
a) IP address
b) Date and time of the request
c) Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d) Contents of the request (concrete page)
e) Access status/HTTP status code
f) Amount of data transferred in each case
g) Web page from which the request comes
i) Operating system and its interface
j) Language and version of the browser software
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, letter or fax, we will only process your personal data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO), you have consented to the data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO), the processing is necessary for the initiation, establishment, content or amendment of a legal relationship between you and us (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO) or another legal norm permits the processing.
(2) Your personal data will remain with us until you revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after processing of your request has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods under tax, budget and commercial law – remain unaffected.
When calling up a Facebook page, your personal data will also be processed outside the European Economic Area. This may make it more difficult to enforce user rights. Facebook has voluntarily submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield and has committed to safeguarding certain user rights: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Further information on Facebook’s data processing as well as the options for an advertising objection (opt-out) can be found on the following pages:
Advertising objection: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
The processing of data on Facebook pages is also based on an agreement on joint processing of personal data between us and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum).
We recommend that you assert information requests and the assertion of user rights directly against Facebook, as only Facebook has access to the user data and can therefore take measures and provide information. Your right to contact us directly remains unaffected.