from the project planning to the acceptance
The scope of plant planning includes the consulting and the project planning of the lines as well as the preparation of quotations. In addition to the extensive layouts, the detailed plant planning also includes calculations of the outputs and speeds and machine concepts.
PREWA’s large, own product range includes form, fill and seal machines, counting, dosing and weighing systems. Furthermore, conveying for products and cartons. But we can also integrate peripheral equipment (3rd party) from suppliers. All purchased components are carefully selected, matched to the line requirements and integrated into the planning. Before these components are delivered to PREWA, there is an acceptance from the supplier.
- Siemens control systems are offered to our customers.
- An experienced project manager is assigned to each project. The project manager is the contact person for the customer in the further course of the project. He takes care of all relevant issues, such as deadlines, sample material, acceptance of the system, etc.
- All relevant machines are installed in the factory, commissioned and accepted by the customer.
- The installation and commissioning at the customer’s site is carried out or monitored by experienced PREWA service staff. At the end of the project a SAT is carried out.
- Over 35 years of experience in machine and plant construction.