Our current vacancies.
- Assembly, commissioning and maintenance of mechatronic systems and machines
- Carrying out fault analyses, repairs and troubleshooting
- Programming and parameterisation of controls and drive systems
- Monitoring and optimisation of production processes
- Completed training as a mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
- Experience in the assembly, commissioning and maintenance of mechatronic systems
- Good knowledge of programming controls (PLC)
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Willingness for occasional business trips
- Exciting and varied activities in an innovative company
- Collaboration in a motivated and dynamic team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits
- Further training opportunities for professional and personal development
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by telephone on 06408 90460.
Of course, we assure you of absolute confidentiality and compliance with data protection regulations.
Please note that for organisational reasons we cannot return any application documents. We therefore recommend that you submit copies and refrain from sending original documents.
We look forward to getting to know you and working together on the successful future of our company.